January 11, 2008

Baby-Girl Durrance is here!

UPDATED WITH ACTUAL PICTURE!


Happy Birthday Elizabeth (Lizzie) Durrance! My (Sharon) cousin and his wife Martha just welcomed their second baby girl into the world. 7lb 7oz baby Lizzie made her entrance on Wednesday. I have yet to get any pictures of her since her arrival, but I will post one as soon as I get one (yes, this is an overt guilt-trip to all of my family members who have yet to send pictures...haha!:). But here is the 3D scan from when Lizzie was 30 weeks old... she looks SO much like Bobby!
Congratulations! We're so glad Lizzie is here...er...well, in Florida!
Thanks to my Aunt Diana (who is Lizzie's Grandma!) for sending pics:) And here is lovely Elizabeth Claire (she had had a busy day, so if her hair isn't combed just right, you'll have to forgive her!) Yay for new baby girls!

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats!
That 3D ultrasound pic is amazing!! WOW! That little baby really has her dad's mouth! wow! how cute!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

3D pictures are amazing! My cousin used the ones of her little boy on the outside of her shower "thank you" notes - definitely not something you would have seen even 10 years ago!

By the way... it's funny that your picture is in the background of their picture!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Haha! Anthony makes jokes about that picture... the Napoleon Dynamite quote from when they're at the dance, "I like you're sleeves...they're real big."
Those were the pics we had made in my Pickle Prince & Princess dress from 2nd grade...good times.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

wow! she looks so much like her dad! She's really cute :)

The Agarwals said...

How cute! 2 girls! I love her name- Send our congrats their way!!