October 22, 2006

Buncha Girl Scouts...

Just slap a Dolphins helmet on these ladies and they'd probably be better than the '06 team (or any of the past Dolphins teams for that matter - with the exception of the '72 and '73 Dolphins of course... and Dan Marino). If anyone was thinking about taping the games and mailing them to us, don't bother. It makes me glad that I'm in Southeast Asia so I don't yell at the TV every Sunday. For those who don't follow the NFL, the EXCITING 2006 MIAMI DOLPHINS are an exciting 1-6. I'm thinking about taking the Miami Dolphin fight song off my iPod for this season... it's sort of a wussy fight song anyways. It has a banjo in it. Seriously. Banjos are cool and all, but they don't make you want to rip off the opposing players' head. Banjos are more for front porches and singing about cotton and women. There's no cotton in football.

This picture from last Sunday's game just about sums up the season. I'm gonna start watching rugby or something.


And here's a picture of Kaelyn Joy 'cause she's cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kaelyn can take on the Dolphins (superwoman) - how adorable! Mammalou

Four4Him said...

Anthony,

I feel your pain. My Cleveland Browns are stinking up the field again as usual. They have only won 1 game. To think I even brought a home jersey and an away jersey to wear in celebration of their victories. Well, the shirts are getting rather dusty sitting in the closet. As I have been saying now for years, "One of these years!" I would just be happy with another win at this point. - Todd

Brandon and April said...

I'm trying to picture Tom Hanks with a big dip in his mouth screaming, "There's no cotton in football! There's not cotton in football!"

Anonymous said...

Where's all the football fans out there? Are you gonna let die-hard Dolphin fans talk about their team like that? Come on, can the petite woman of steel take them on? And, by the way, how about our Jags last week? Mammalou

Anthony and Sharon said...

The Dolphins won 4 in a row. That's nice. But they're still not going to the playoffs.
Girlscouts.