So, some things have changed since we last posted over 2 months ago. In no particular order:
* We moved back to the other side of the world.
* We did our yearly blog remodel about 8 months late.
* We got annual Disney passes and have entered the parks 11 separate times.
* We've completed our homestudy for our adoption!
* We went deep sea fishing.
* We spent several days in NYC, the first American city Isaac has ever been in.
* Isaac has gotten ridiculously cuter (but still doesn't talk much)... exactly like his daddy.
* We visited Singapore.
* Sharon and Isaac were quarantined for a day for suspected H1N1 and were released only hours before we flew back to the US.
* We went to Bali.
* We went to Atlanta and watched a Braves game.
There - I think we're all caught up now. I know I feel better :)