July 28, 2006

Back in FL



This is how much time Sharon and I have left until we leave the USA for several years. Depending on which minute I look at the clock I either feel incredibly excited at the opportunity or sad when I think of all the people we will miss.

We're back in Florida until that clock runs out. We're having way too much fun with our friends and family - we'll post pictures soon, but right now we're going to the beach (in case you want to come we will be at the Jetties in Jacksonville from 10:30 until we're entirely too red... bring your floaties).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys next week!! Love you... Cara

Anonymous said...

HA! Call me... well, many things- but I just discovered the "comment posting" portion of this particular blog. Hurray. I have been reading you guy's words for quite the little while without the slightest notion that i could reply to my little hearts content. Look out!

Okay- so the pics of the Goat just plain made me sad. That's it! Can't type anymore... just too blurry.

Love you so much!!- Mindy

Ginny said...

Go with God, Friends!

Anonymous said...

Hey...come to Gville....I wanna see you before you guys leave...please:) call me. Donna

Anonymous said...

Sorry we won't get to say goodbye! We will be praying for you. And thanks for teaching us how to blog! Stay in touch. Rodney and Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Everyone here in the 'Ville misses you guys so much! We love you and we know that you will do so great in Shany! Loves, Micah and Laurie

Anonymous said...

It was greaT to see you guys last week. Thank you for making it a point to call me for lunch. I love you guys and I am really going to miss you both. Sharon, I will miss getting to call you and you getting all excited with me! :-) Danielle

Anonymous said...

it is exciting to see the countdown after all you guys have been through to be to this point good things
J & C

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you both! We love you and already miss you tons. Don't forget the 'Ville!
Jenny and Aaron